NGD: Jackson rr24 BK/YW :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong29 View Post
    That was my first rr24 before I got rid of it... BUT, I just put another sticker on this new one... I actually LOVE Sinergy, more than Bodom! So no, I won't do a cover song of Bodom, but of Sinergy lol. But thanks bro! This one is practically brand new, minus two dings. I can't deny I'm an Alexi/Roope fanboy; they just rock and their Sinergy Albums (Guess I need to give credit to Jesper) are some of the greatest power metal tunes EVER!
    I totally hear you about Sinergy (and beeing a fanboy ).

Here's mine:

I went more the Roope-route, but back then there was no other way but going custom, so taking into consideration this would for sure be the last custom or guitar in general for a while, I decided for an HS config and some slight changes, but after all there's no way in denying the fanboyship with a 24 fret/rear routed rhoads.
    But once you're used to it, a rhoads is the only shape that makes you happy, and 24 frets is the way to go for me on the long run...

The RR24s are great guitars. A friend of mine got one a while ago, just an awesome instrument...

It's a real shame Sinergy split up. A relationship in a band is probably never a good idea, I'd have loved to hear their fourth album, but well...

But be sure to record a video once you do some Sinergy covers! These are always fun to watch!
    After all these years their solos still drive me nuts...
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Awesome score!!!!
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
        I totally hear you about Sinergy (and beeing a fanboy ).

Here's mine:

I went more the Roope-route, but back then there was no other way but going custom, so taking into consideration this would for sure be the last custom or guitar in general for a while, I decided for an HS config and some slight changes, but after all there's no way in denying the fanboyship with a 24 fret/rear routed rhoads.
        But once you're used to it, a rhoads is the only shape that makes you happy, and 24 frets is the way to go for me on the long run...

The RR24s are great guitars. A friend of mine got one a while ago, just an awesome instrument...

It's a real shame Sinergy split up. A relationship in a band is probably never a good idea, I'd have loved to hear their fourth album, but well...

But be sure to record a video once you do some Sinergy covers! These are always fun to watch!
        After all these years their solos still drive me nuts...
        Wow that is a nice RR you got there bro! I think, if I can get my hands on another one, or maybe the white w/black bevels, get it routed for a neck single coil pup like Roope!

Comment

If you can find one of these

all you need is a wildchild sticker

Comment

Originally posted by neptoess View Post
            If you can find one of these

all you need is a wildchild sticker

Except the inlays are the wrong way LOL.. Technically that is what he has. but thats a sweet stars though.
            Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 04-03-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
              Except the inlays are the wrong way LOL.. Technically that is what he has. but thats a sweet stars though.

Like I said. All you need is the sticker lol

Comment

Ya, I can't find those, and the one guy on youtube who is awesome at COB and Sinergy covers wouldn't sell his lol. I don't blame him! But that's why I got the rr24... all it needs is the gold hardware; already has the sticker (lame, I know), and I have the pickup and JE-1000 to install tomorrow!

Comment

I wish Corpsey would share the wealth! Just so everyone knows, Im first on the list if he ever decides to sell one.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Lol. Yes sir. Your right.

Comment

Working...
                    X