NGD 50 bucks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh, yea, sorry bout that. i like the sharkies
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

@Force

What Kahler are you planning installing on it?

For sharkies, you can may be try these:

http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet...Markers/Detail

I may try the "Iron Cross" ones...

They look like real inlays as abalone & Mother of Pearl. There're a wide range of stickers for Fret Markers, Bodies, Pickups, & Headstocks. We also custom-make engraved truss-rod covers and position marker with your name on! Enjoy dressing up your guitars, bass & ukuleles!
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

hey thanks benoa! those would be perfect. and it was me thats puttin the kahler on lol. i have an old flyer laying around, and while i know they were on low end guitars in the 80s, (think peavey mantis) i have one on my bc rich warlock platinum as well, and i believe it came stock. great trem as well. much better than tom and string thru lol. plus i dont wanna pay 200 for a floyd route even though i have 2 floyds laying around as well. plus the top route kahler is only 55. Gotta save up cuz the wife wants a new car and so do i. We both want a 350z, so bye bye 35k for 2 used z's. maybe if i can talk the salesman off enough though ill get an slx in kawasabi green......
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

@Force... Just checked wammi world and saw those Kahler. The 7300 is 165$... I wonder if I could to the install myself?

Speaking of new car, the 350Z are quite cool... But for me, we've just got a Hyundai Accent 5 door. Not as cool as what you're planning to get!

But for the price we got it, I still have some money burnin' my pocket and have an eye on those new KVXMG.
          JB aka BenoA

Comment

Benoa, do you have a router? youll need a template, and a depth guide. the roller saddle has to be exactly 25.5" from the nut. i did the route myself on an old strat i used to have. it wasnt easy but way easier than a recessed floyd. id rather punch my sister in the mouth as try that again. she probly would rather me try it again tho......

Comment

also, benoa, you know if they would do reverse shark fins on that site? id love a set on my js1, but its a reverse headstock, and i like the rev s/f with the rev head

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                @Force... Just checked wammi world and saw those Kahler. The 7300 is 165$... I wonder if I could to the install myself?

Speaking of new car, the 350Z are quite cool... But for me, we've just got a Hyundai Accent 5 door. Not as cool as what you're planning to get!

But for the price we got it, I still have some money burnin' my pocket and have an eye on those new KVXMG.
                Dude, wtf have you been rolling in?

Comment

Hey Force, glad I made you laugh. But I'm sure you don't have kids and both your gf and you are working!

Got 3 teenagers to feed and a wife that has been home taking care of us for the past years. So, I've been rolling in what I could afford.
                  JB aka BenoA

Comment

Not sure where you got the idea i'm loaded, i'm divorced with 2 kids & enough child support bills to send anyone broke.

As for girlfriends, i'm staying single for good. All I need is my boys, my guitars & my car & bike, no wench will come between us.

I want a JS V coz they're a good guitar & they're cheap.

SHRED ON

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
                      I want a JS V coz they're a good guitar & they're cheap.
                      SHRED ON
                      True! I've been preaching the good news since I got my JC Kelly!

Anyway, as I always say to whoever snobs my cheap guitars, whatever the price of it, it's still some pieces of wood with a 5$ pack of strings!

I'm with you: SHRED ON!!!
                      JB aka BenoA

Comment

Fuckin a right guys! im right there with you on people snobbing cheap guitars. as long as it feels good to YOU and sounds good to YOU fuck what anyone else thinks. but i sure do wish i was rich, cuz id buy 35 or 40 custom shop jacksons. speaking of though, the wifey says shes gonna buy me a custom shop kelly for our 5 year anniversiary. 3 to go, but ive already got it built lol. ferrari red, 3 hum, kahler, 80s throwback shred machine. ohh yea. rich ass travel agent lady. im jealous of her job man haha

Comment

LMFAO, man, let's start a "What If You Won Lotto" thread....................

The CS orders would start right away, but the online shopping would have to wait. I'd need to build a warehouse to fit all those Jacksons in.

We need to stop torturing ourselves, right?

While i'd love some high end gear, the DK's & JS's are ample, nay, excellent guitars & I love them dearly. I pity the snobs that miss out on the joys of simplicity.

Comment

Force, Id be swimming in js, x, dk, omg itd be a or-jacksm. or a jacks-gasm. whatever anything with the name Jackson on the headstock is candidate. I dont care if its a dog turd. Itd be the best damn playing piece of shit in the world lol

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                              Fuckin a right guys! im right there with you on people snobbing cheap guitars. as long as it feels good to YOU and sounds good to YOU fuck what anyone else thinks.
                              JB aka BenoA

Comment

Working...
                              X