CL, Is this a japan SL3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL, Is this a japan SL3?

Thinking about scooping her up on a trade, but I dont know if its a SL3 or not.

Help ID it.

thanks
    I love guitars, Always have and always will.

oops probably need a link.

Comment

No, an SL3 would be H/S/S pickup configuration. That looks newer, like a SLSXMG.
      Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

kinda figured the x series guitar. thanks toe

Comment

I don't think the SL3 have that cream binding either, and usually have a matching veneer headstock. It looks like an SLXQ. What's interesting is it looks like he just replaced the EMG HZs with active EMGs... I almost didn't catch it.

Comment

Yeah, the SL3 doesn't have binding and is H/S/S. The SL4 was H/H, but that was only 22 frets, also had no binding. I lose track of these newer ones like in the CL ad.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They also have the Floyd Specials on there. I just played one today at GC in Ft Worth. Not bad for $500 honestly.
              It's pronounced soops

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's a SL3MG. With a second 81 swapped for the 85.
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
                X