rrxt neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rrxt neck

Anyone else notice the how far the neck goes into the body? I think its kind of stupid. IS there any reason for this other than the possibility that its like that to make more money on rr5s and the USA models?
    Guitars:
    Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
    Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
    Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
    Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
    Modded Jet City 100HDM
    custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

RR5s were made in Japan and are gone, so how can they make more money on them. what do you mean by how far? they are far or not? These are neck thru so they should go all they way to the tail.

Comment

I think he means how far down the fretboard is on the body. The body on the rrxt seems to start at like the 18th fret where on the RR5 it looks more to be at the 19th. I think it has to do with the construction between the rrxt and rr24xt.

Comment

I pointed this out in the X-Series thread. I even posted pictures showing the difference.
        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

I figured it was all ready in the x series thread. I was just wondering why because it's a bit of a deal breaker for me. Eh oh well.
          Guitars:
          Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
          Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
          Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
          Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
          Modded Jet City 100HDM
          custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

Working...
          X