Time for a color change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a color change

I'm thinking about getting my white DK2M repainted. I'll most likely just do a solid color. I'm thinking about using a Charvel color. Maybe a candy purple or slime green. I've already lined up the painter and spoke to him for about 15 minutes on the phone. I'll probably take the rest of this week to think about which color. What do you guys think?

1 vote for Candy Purple

Comment

I'd leave it as is. Snow white is the best finish for a body with maple neck.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

W.A.S.P. fan here. I vote for "Piss Yellow".

Comment

+1 on the W.A.S.P. idea

Comment

Yellow!!!!
            Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
            2007 Jackson DK2M
            1983 Kramer Pacer Special
            2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
            2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Comment

hey Cullen, dont be rippin off my flourescent yellow idea! nah im just kiddin ya, I vote for neon blue, or electric blue, that would look killer with the maple neck. or ferrari red
              Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Why, you could even do a Piss Yellow base coat with a red blood splatter over it. Shit that would rock! Of course, Jackson would probably notice it, steal the design, and release a new model based on it called the DK2M-UTI*

* DK2 Maple - Urinary Tract Infection

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                  hey Cullen, dont be rippin off my flourescent yellow idea! nah im just kiddin ya, I vote for neon blue, or electric blue, that would look killer with the maple neck. or ferrari red
                  If I do one without a PG I'm gonna do the smiley face with the bullet hole in the head.
                  I've been trying to come up with a name for the one in the pic so I can add it too my signature and make everyone scratch their heads.

Currently Shredding:
                  2007 Jackson DK2M
                  2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

Actually, I'm torn. I love the idea of bright colors but my wife bought a christmas decoration that has these cool low voltage LEDs that blink. I've thought about mounting them through a pick guard. But I have to steal it from her first.

Currently Shredding:
                    2007 Jackson DK2M
                    2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

Slime green

Comment

UTI is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by cullenszoo View Post
                          If I do one without a PG I'm gonna do the smiley face with the bullet hole in the head.
                          I've been trying to come up with a name for the one in the pic so I can add it too my signature and make everyone scratch their heads.
                          call it the Applause Stinky cuz its ashitty Jackson ripoff!! lol, no, cuz Applause are actually fairly nice shred machines.
                          Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

You really can't go wrong with slimey dirty green dude...
                            -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Myself, I have been liking pearl finishes lately. Those and metalics are probably more expensive but worth it if you ask me. Pus yellow with some gold or green pearl...mmm mmm!

Comment

Working...
                              X