Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really a great looking guitar.

Comment

Nice looking. The white looks nice, but I may have looked for some white rings. Either that or get some loud colored Dimarzio's.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I will say the body on these is super thin. Granted it's called the SUperLight Soloist for a reason, but the main reason I got rid of mine was because the body was just too thin for me, while the neck was huge. If they were just a smidge thicker, I woulda kept it.

And, of course, it needs a Floyd
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congrats! Looks better with the white pups than the black/creme. How are the Dominions?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I really like them so far. They are incredibly clear and tight sounding, even when tuning low, and retains definition even with lots of gain. There is a very immediate response when picking. Clean tones sound great as well. I swapped the 3 way blade for a 5 way and positions 2 and 4 are coil tapped bridge and coil tapped neck. The single coil sound is really good on these pickups. There is definitely a mid spike on the bridge pickup that is more than any other pickup I've ever used. The neck pickup has a very balanced eq.

I didn't really find the neck to be that thick. It feels very similar to my SL2H.

Comment

Nice. I may have to get a set of those pups eventually.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X