Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Dinky Dk-2 (serial number 01061762)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dinky Dk-2 (serial number 01061762)

Hi Guys

I am new in the site and have the same old question than many of you have had before...

I am interested in the guitar listed here:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=481908483

I have asked the seller about the serial number (01061762), but can´t quite work out the origins of the guitar. Would you guys be able to assist?

Basically I just want to know where / when was the guitar made and what do you think about it. Is it a good quality Jackson? Is the price ($300 US approx) reasonable, according to quality and condition?

I just have time until tomorrow...before the auction finishes

Let me know if you are unable to check the link.

Thanks very, very much

Anthony

That's way too much for a beat dk2.

Comment

There's loads on Egay far better for less.

Serial number doesn't gel.

Have a look through this............. http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/101...umber+database
      Last edited by Force; 06-12-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

I'm with the others, that's WAY too much for a beat up DK2.. Lots better out there if you keep an eye out.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

But what if the OP is in New Zealand?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

DK2's are made in Japan. They're pretty good guitars, and it looks like a pre-2005, with chrome hardware. Also, it should have duncan designed pickups, stock, at least.
            Two guitars are better than one.

Comment

Thanks guys, I won´t probably go for it, since the seller has not really helped me much. The guitar is a bit damaged anyway and perhaps they are asking bit too much for it (even with the Seymore Duncan pickups). Serial number is a bit strange as well, don´t know if it could have been made in India or Korea, rather than Japan.

I will wait for a better opportunity to get a Jackson or Charvel guitar. In the meanwhile I´ll keep dreaing about sounding like Criss Oliva or Randy Rhoads...

Comment

Working...
              X