Could you plz help me identify this jackson guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here comes the disappointment for me i guess:

Only a J just carved on the neck plate (, nothing on the neck itself. and about the pickups i guess someone had changed them later.

Comment

Hmmm almost looks refinished. I dont think ive ever come across a Jackson with a painted neck pocket.
      How does the neck feel? Is it thin ?
      Also, is the jack in the lower or upper wing?
      Last edited by jdr94; 06-14-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Actually it's kinda thick in comparison to my last Ibanez RG420EG, it's about 2cm and 2.5 or 3 mm. (2.3, 2.25)
        2 more photoes:

and i got to admit that the hardwares like pickup selector are not in a good shape atm which i guessed it could be like normal, btw it got a bit noise too, which i am sure is not from the pickups, cause when i put my hand on wires it goes away.

Comment

Sounds like a misplaced ground wire. It looks kinda like an MII neck. I had a rhoads that had a thick neck and no markings, but it was an rx10d. Maybe someone else can help cause now im confused. Still if it plays good, then its exact model isnt so important. Plus it looks cool

Comment

Nice point in the end, ty

Comment

Are you guys kidding me? Im a little disapointed... That is NOT a Jackson body, not even close! Thats a BAD copy, stay faaaaaaar away from that POS.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeap. Look at that pickguard. Looks way off.
                Guitars:
                Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
                Ibanez S520EX
                Jackson DK2M

Comment

Working...
                X