Ngd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd.

Headed into the local store to bring back the guys laptop that I had fixed but had hung onto for a couple weeks because I was busy. On the wall, far in the back, something immediately caught my eye. As I got closer, I got more and more excited. Sure enough, there on the wall hung a DK2M in EDS.

The thing was in damn near immaculate condition. I grabbed her up and plugged her in. She played wonderful. Now I dont have much of a need for a 5th guitar since Im not in a band anymore, nor do I have the time, but Jacksons like this dont come around here often. Shes mine, I took her home. Ill get pics later, dont have the time at the moment. Anyhow, Id never actually seen EDS in person, so I thought Id never really care for it, but its amazing in person and really gets set off by the maple board.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Man I cant wait to see pics of it! Sounds like a great score! I didnt realize they made DK2M's in that finish

Comment

EDS. -Eerie dess???

Comment

Originally posted by MIB View Post
        EDS. -Eerie dess???
        Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
          Man I cant wait to see pics of it! Sounds like a great score! I didnt realize they made DK2M's in that finish
          What he said

Comment

When r the pics rolling in?
            Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
            LTD EC401VF
            Gibby Les Paul
            Ibanez RG220D O Natural
            Fender Parts Caster
            Oranger Tiny Terror Head
            2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
            TU2 Tuner
            Dunlop Cantrell Wah
            Fulltone 70's Fuzz
            Fulltone Distortion Pro1
            Fulltone Mosfet 2
            Fulltone OCD OD
            Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

You mean ?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

EDS looks awesome on DK2M's, hope you scored a good price on it.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  You mean ?
                  Ha ha its been awhile since thats been used.

I had an eds, not the maple board, but it does look cool. Does it have black or chrome hardware?

Comment

Comment

Thats what im talkin bout! Looks great. I sold mine cause the chrome hardware just didnt do it for me. I shoulda just swapped out the hardware. Youre right that fretboard compliments it well. Congrats

Comment

Dk2m's are the shit as is, but eds? Good score man. Hope you like it !
                        I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Having fun with it so far. It sounds damn good too and I can pull pinch harmonics out of it with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            EDS looks awesome on DK2M's, hope you scored a good price on it.
                            Im not really sure where I made with the price. Id say fair at $400, maybe a little high, but its in damn good condition. Anyhow, cash will never exchange hands on it. I do overflow work(setups, pup swaps, restrings etc.) and computer work for the guy. I work there on occasion for gear. Its a win/win situation.

Comment

Legendary. There's not many EDS M's floating around unfortunately, only seen 1 other before. Hang on to that baby with everything you got.

Comment

Working...
                              X