What did I get in this trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
    Only a 590. The 580's base is the wrong size/shape.
    -Rick

Comment

Never tried it but get some locking blocks and the correct sting lock studs.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If you wanna get away with cheap, just put a jt500 on it. If you wanna significantly improve on the trem, Schaller/590. I believe there were a few js with offset dots as the original runs of offsetdots said either professional, performer, or concept in script.

From lookin at old threads its a dx10 which makes sense since it has a non stamped chrome trem, not sure why it has single locking saddles though.
        Last edited by jdr94; 06-26-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

yeah, I thought I saw one on eBay that was double locking, that is what is so friggin confusing sometimes.

I don't want to put too much money into it. I think it's gonna get a new orange finish and new trem. Also two SD pups. I like the look of the neck. Maybe I can build her into a player.

But again, if anyone has a cheap trem that would drop in, holler at me....

Comment

Well if you dont mind black saddles on a chrome base I got 6 I can send your way. Only thing is I dont have 6 short bolts. I have 3. Im sure you could find some short bolts for cheap. Pm me if you want em.

Edit-make that 4 short bolts. Just found another. If I get a chance I will stop by the music store and grab 2 more...if they're in stock that is.
            Last edited by jdr94; 06-26-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

It looks like an old dx10. What was the dinky that came with the cheap amp in the bundle? Could it be one of those?

Comment

I have a couple short bolts and a floyd 2 base from the locking style saddles in black. So i think with both sets of parts you would be golden
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                  Well if you dont mind black saddles on a chrome base I got 6 I can send your way. Only thing is I dont have 6 short bolts. I have 3. Im sure you could find some short bolts for cheap. Pm me if you want em.

Edit-make that 4 short bolts. Just found another. If I get a chance I will stop by the music store and grab 2 more...if they're in stock that is.
                  PM coming. I'd like to get her all put together. She just needs a little love

Comment

Chris, clean up your PM's!

Comment

Comment

Coloradoman, holla at me...

Comment

An eBay seller said a floyd rose special would rop right in. Is he right?

Comment

Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
                            An eBay seller said a floyd rose special would rop right in. Is he right?
                            A floyd rose special has the same dimensions as an OFR as it is just a cheaper copy. I think you will have the same bolt issue with it if your intonation requires a long adjustment, as in the bolt not fitting in the rout, limiting pull ups. The actual baseplate wil probably fit in the schaller rout.
                            Last edited by Carbuff; 07-02-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I dont think it will fit, but if you end up not using the saddles i sent ya please gift em to someone in need

Comment

Working...
                              X