What did I get in this trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
    I dont think it will fit, but if you end up not using the saddles i sent ya please gift em to someone in need
    I thought Colorado had the other parts I need, but I guess not. So if I don't use your saddles, I will offer them up...

Now, I'm back where I started, and need a locking trem to replace this POS jt-500 single locker

Comment

Well i also sent you the original long bolts just incase theyre short enough. You may be good. I didnt get em in the mail that day so they should be there today.

Comment

ok, haven't received anything yet. Guitar is getting painted next week, so I need to get a hold of a trem soon.

Comment

I measured the JT-500 single locker, and it is almost the same as the Floyd special.

Any last minute expertise before I buy one and try it?

Comment

RD I have a floyd special for you, I responded to you in the platinum forum before brother.
            Haters gonna hate
            Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
              RD I have a floyd special for you, I responded to you in the platinum forum before brother.
              Never saw anything Chris. Is the one you have chrome?

PM me some details plz...

Comment

its black unfortunately. Ck the platinum post i answered like the day you posted there, i lost track of this post and havent been on the site.
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

What platinum post dude? Your "sell" thread?

I'm lost, lol

The only thing we talked about was the two black Jackson trems that you had.

Comment

Working...
                  X