Jackson RR3 Trans Red Serial 97351xx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR3 Trans Red Serial 97351xx

Hey I'm looking at a guitar for sale. I think it's a 90's Jackson RR3. Looks like it has some sort of Floyd, an SD in the neck and Dimebucker in the bridge. I can't find any way to decipher the serial for date although I'm sure it's Japanese. Great shape, trans red finish. Guy wants 200.00 for it. Good deal? I'm not familiar at all with the rhoads guitars, how is the build quality? Is it worth picking up for 200.00?

Generally, $200 for any RR3 in good condition is a great deal. Also factor in the aftermarket pickups, and its an even better deal. If it has satin chrome hardware, then its an earlier one with a Takeuchi trem and super thin neck... theyre the best ones!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

From the pics it has a chrome pickguard and what looks like satin chrome knobs and Floyd. Yeah I know the whole guitar isn't in the pic but I didn't take the pic.

Last edited by Suprcynic; 07-19-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Nah thats all chrome and not a takeuchi floyd, but its still a great axe for the money. You can go wrong at that price.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

What's the ser # ?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Neck pup looks like the Duncan Design Detonator I think?? The Invader style one with the big allen screws..
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
            X