X Series SLAT 6 and 7 Strings Made in Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Series SLAT 6 and 7 Strings Made in Indonesia

I saw this on ebay today and sent the seller a question about the country of origin because the headstock sticker was hard to read. He responded with Indonesia. Mystery Solved.

Apologies if this news has been posted already. I suspect they'll be slightly higher quality than the Indian X series guitars, but that's only going off of the pics I've seen so far.

Edit: The word "this" in the first sentence is a link, it doesn't show up very well on my computer though... in case anyone posts asking for proof.

Indonesia? I assume it's the same factory that Fender manufactures a lot of their import stuff like the Jim Adkins Telecaster (which is a pretty sweet guitar) for example.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

just as I expected. That made sense when Jackson posted that ibanez rg premium looking dinky. It might even be the same factory where premium rg's are made. Fuck yeah then !

Comment

Ibanez has their own factory there. I have a feeling that it's at the same factory that squier used to use for their guitas before they went to China. Which means that it's a Samick factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          Ibanez has their own factory there. I have a feeling that it's at the same factory that squier used to use for their guitas before they went to China. Which means that it's a Samick factory.
          Oh, didn't know that :/ Anyway, Indonesian guitars are better made than Chinese. Still would prefer South Korea.

Comment

Working...
          X