Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd dk2t

Impulse buy...

Cost me £529 including Jackson hardshell case.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Nothing wrong with an impulse buy like that. I've resisted the October Pearl DK2T for a while now, but I still keep my eye on them.

Comment

That's not a Warrior..............
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
        That's not a Warrior..............
        Yeah. Does not compute.

Comment

Fine, I'll take it back then!

Actually, that jack socket is crushed inside. Cable pops back out by 1mm and the shop doesn't do on-site repairs?! WTF?!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's cool! I never even realized they did TOM versions of the DK2, or maybe I just haven't been paying attention.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Or maybe you can't see past your moobs!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

had 2 of them great guitars. should've kept both of them. congrats

Comment

They are great axes. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Actually, that jack socket is crushed inside. Cable pops back out by 1mm and the shop doesn't do on-site repairs?! WTF?!
                    Yeah, they should fix that. You paid about double what these go for in the US. Threaten to return it if they don't fix it.

If you can pop the jack out, you might be able to re-tension the clip. Hopefully it's not super mangled.

I like the fact that these have the regular headstock. I don't like the DXMGT harpoon headstock (or smurfs or any other non J/C head except a strathead), but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Or maybe you can't see past your moobs!
                      Maybe.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        Yeah, they should fix that. You paid about double what these go for in the US. Threaten to return it if they don't fix it.

If you can pop the jack out, you might be able to re-tension the clip. Hopefully it's not super mangled.

I like the fact that these have the regular headstock. I don't like the DXMGT harpoon headstock (or smurfs or any other non J/C head except a strathead), but that's just me.
                        Took it back today, got the usual bullshit restocking fee threat and the signal isn't affected (<cough> I can hear it resonate through the pickups), so I'm getting it sorted and setup too. Yes, they now do on site repairs They better not try to charge me for it either.
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-11-2012, 01:39 PM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Congrats buddy!!!

Comment

The Roland GK kit should be fitted next week or so. Methinks a parallel setup (no integration of the Duncans/pots with the Roland board or pots) would be better, if what I've read on the VG forums is correct - noise on the "Guitar Out" of the GR55 feeding the GT-100's input when using the GT's Hi-Gain preamps. Just means I'll have 2 cables jacked into the guitar. Could be an accident dying to happen
                            Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-12-2012, 10:18 AM.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I've thought of putting agk pickup on my hardtail jackson. I'd be keen to see pics when you get it done.
                              Power chords...what more do you need?!

Comment

Working...
                              X