Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local C/L: Limited Edition Jenna Jameson Jackson King Flying V - $600 (Merritt Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$100 and almost $100 to ship it. For $100 shipped I'd hang it on my wall for a laugh.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    My local guitar center just got in like a dozen of them. I was like WTF? They're brand new... I wonder how much NOS is sitting in warehouses...

Here's one that just hit ebay. $100 no reserve. Gogo gadget!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-King...item2a222b2dc2
    addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

spray paint works wonders...though someone needs to do a photoshop of a cockdragon in her face
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Tacky? More like jizzy...
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"The Jenna Jameson model is an altered KVX10. The model is limited edition and features a Jenna Jameson graphic on the body, her signature below one of the humbuckers and a copy of her 'Heart-breaker' tattoo inlaid at the 12th fret. This model features an adjustable string-through-body bridge and slightly superior humbuckers like the older KVX10 model (pre-2006)."

The ones i had actually sounded nicer than my KVX10. Guess its alder on Jenna and my KVX10 was basswood.

Comment

Hmm,.... $600

Perhaps if that guy gave me $700 for it, I might pick it up
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I wonder who's idea that was for the graphic and if he still has a job at Jackson.

Comment

Well, if that guy got a 'job' from Jenna, I don't think he lived long after
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I don't think she worked for Jackson. She just posed for some pictures with Jackson guitars. Just like any other model
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                  X