No announcement yet.

ASDX - pickguard??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck MarkD! I would love to put my hands on one to see what all this love is about. I live over on the East Coast and a trip across Rt 60 to the Tampa/St Pete area might be just what I need to see some fresh stuff. Recommendations for a weekend long pillage? I have combed thru about every place imaginable looking for old Charvels/Jacksons. The maple necked SDX does peak my interest, but I want to repaint it like this:

What are your impressions of the stock pickups? As far as I can tell, they are only listed as Jackson branded. I have a old Super Distortion laying on a shelf just begging for a new life. Keep us posted and hope to see a NGD for you soon!

Comment

I bought a blue fusion EX with a black pickguard and wanted it white instead. I sent it to pickguardparadise.com and they created an awesome white replacement for me. I also ordered one in an HH setup. I put white strat knobs on it and a white switch tip and it looks awesome. Now I am a real fan of the Jacksons and Charvels with pickguards.
      Last edited by Tschenkman; 09-19-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Holy shit was is with all this fucking spam?

Comment

As far as the pickguard, I asked Jackson, and you can't buy a replacement guard for them. Also, the pickguard is different on the USA and imports.

My AS SDX comes in tomorrow. I bought a blank from Stew-mac to make my own white pickguard. I will post up how it goes...

Comment

Working...
          X