Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anymore feedback on the Adrian Smith SDX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anymore feedback on the Adrian Smith SDX?

I am waiting for my local shop to get the rosewood one in so I can snag it.

I have heard what some of you have written about your SDX's...anyone else get one recently?

play it first but mine is awsome........

Comment

My GC still has a rosewood board one.I think its a great guitar for the money.
      Still waiting for a maple board one to come in.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I still can't seem to find one here just yet, but anixous to try a maple boarded one. Everyone seems to really like the SDX.
        Santa knows it's on the list!

Comment

Can a SDX owner chime in:
          What does the neck heel measure? I want to get the neck and marry it to a body I have. Jackson site has no spec info for the neck's heel.
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

i'm going to go one further and not only say these guitars a good for the money but really good, after playing mine i would have paid more......i'm glad i didn't though, i had a 20% off gc coupon. as far as the neck width, i took mine apart and it did not have any marking in the cavity or on the neck heel, i would assume it's the standard charvel/jackson width though.

jon

Comment

Thanks jonsgon, but neck widths vary from Jackson's various lines. US-made heels measure differently from Overseas-made. On top of that, this is suppose to replicate the san dimas spec then that's another factor.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Jonsgon. The feedback on GC's site is pretty bad, but my local shop has the maple-boarded ones in and the owner says they are fantastic. I already own a pair of USA Charvel maple-boarded Pro Mods, so I am going to get this one in Rosewood.

Comment

Working...
                X