Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a RR Stars coming. Anyone have info on this model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a RR Stars coming. Anyone have info on this model?

So I have a Jackson Stars comming and im trying to get info on it. Supposedly its a limited edition. Any info would be nice. I know about jackson stars itself and am looking for more model specific information like what Seymours are in it (Im assuming 59 & JB) production numbers, and model number and body wood used. Regardless Im very excited for this one. Not sure if im gonna like the maple board but it was calling to me and had to have it. Mine is not the one in this picture but its identical to it only mine has the stars logo on the headstock.

Also has anyone seen one of these up close. The pics ive seen look very orange and Im curious to know if its more red or orange in person.

Last edited by Tmoran; 11-01-2012, 05:47 PM.

Looks sweet. I bet it's more red than orange.

I pretty sure the Stars like the USA selects defaulted to JB/Jazz, but someone that knows for sure should eventually chime in.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I have a JStars Rhoads - it's a RR1-JE - ash body, 24 frets, EMGs - very high quality.
      I think another JCFer has good links on the different Stars models. Take good pics, include ser # and post back here when you get it!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's a Jackson Stars limited rr-tn02. They have a maple neck, alder body with a quilt maple veneer, maple fretboard with acrylic inlays and cream binding. Only the last of the line of them were sold with a Jackson, rather than Jackson Stars, logo. I think the pickups had the usual TN02 config. of a SH-1n & a SH-4.

Comment

Theres one on ebay completed listings exactly like that with really good pictures.

Comment

Here ya go http://www.ebay.com/itm/JACKSON-STAR...item4abdd2e31f

Comment

They have killer guitars, but that logo... It totally killst it for me.
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I had my eye on that one for a while. A string through 24 fret RR is awesome... but the maple board and inlays were not to my liking.

Comment

Working...
                X