No announcement yet.

Current Jackson Import Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have to look at different countries almost like different brands, nothing against the Indian peoples ability make good guitars in the future, but for what ever reason all the Indian Jackson I've tried have felt bad or nothing special, Hopefully there is a big enough pool of used MIJ guitars out there for the people who think they are best guitars you can get (I can't really aford USA but the ones I've tired have been sweet)

Comment

I love my Jap DK2. Curious to try the new imports.

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
        I think you have to look at different countries almost like different brands, nothing against the Indian peoples ability make good guitars in the future, but for what ever reason all the Indian Jackson I've tried have felt bad or nothing special,
        That's not a bad way of looking at it. I think of it like this, I know what a great hamburger made with all the fixings, home made style, tastes like. When I play one of the newer imports it's a lot like thinking you're gonna get a bite out of that great hamburger and then you take a bite and something just isn't right. It's like you been slipped a McBurger or soy burger instead. Once you know what a USA/CS Jackson feels like, it's hard to pick from the low-fat/lite menu, IMO.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          That's not a bad way of looking at it. I think of it like this, I know what a great hamburger made with all the fixings, home made style, tastes like. When I play one of the newer imports it's a lot like thinking you're gonna get a bite out of that great hamburger and then you take a bite and something just isn't right. It's like you been slipped a McBurger or soy burger instead. Once you know what a USA/CS Jackson feels like, it's hard to pick from the low-fat/lite menu, IMO.
          yeah and a Chinese burger is probably made of yak meat and stray cat parts... not that it tastes bad or anything
          Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X