RRXMG White with old school pinstripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRXMG White with old school pinstripes

I was so impressed with the SLSXMG that even though I am trying to get away from EMGS, I picked up another EMG loaded Jackson. I guess they can always be replaced.
    Any way it is a factory refurb & the price was great. Hopefully this purchase site unseen will turn out as good or better than the SLSXMG. But since I am not likely ever going to get a true Concorde with the pinstripes ($20,000 seems a little steep), this hopefully will make for a nice fill in.

The Neck Thru Xs

The Jackson family -1

Last edited by Hamner1; 12-25-2012, 05:28 PM.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Pics as promised.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Sweeet! I love the Rhoads.
        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

dude nice resolution
          nice guitars anyway, the rosewood seems really black on those pics

Comment

Yummy, they look so happy together.

Nothing wrong with another EMG guitar, you can always make the next one non-EMG.

Congrats.

Comment

Sweet! I like the black pins better than gold.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
                dude nice resolution
                nice guitars anyway, the rosewood seems really black on those pics
                Crappy phone/lighting pics. Although maybe the photo bucket app upload compression is to blame.
                The rosewood is a little darker than my DXMG but it certainly isn't as dark as the ebony on the KV PRO. So same issue as the resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Sweet! I like the black pins better than gold.
                  I'll have to see a gold pinstripe version. But since you brought up gold , I am thinking of modding this to look more like the Concorde at least in aesthetics. Eventually adding a gold OFR, gold pickup rings, gold tuners, gold knobs, & a RR truss rod cover. I know I can get a black w/gold RR on the cover, but is facing the wrong way. Who here on the board makes these again.

Comment

Awesome! I have always loved the white/black pinstripe Rhoads - congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                    X