Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the new Pro series.

Comment

Congrats on the axe sis, you are missed round here!
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Mexico

Comment

Does it state "Crafted in Mexico" ?

What's the ser # ?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man I like the color with the zebra pick up's...very nice guitar. Congratulations

Comment

Ron, it says "Crafted with quality in Mexico". The serial # is MXJ1200414

Comment

Cool, thanks!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks great Jeri I have been waiting for some one to get one and post a review.
                  I love the off set dots too Hell I like the whole thing!!
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

sweet, Jeri. Love the silverburst. Nice to hear it's a quality axe too.

Do have a pic of the neck joint? I'm interested to see what the 3 bolt setup looks like
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks G, gimme a bit and I'll snap some pics for ya

Comment

Last edited by guitarsjb; 01-14-2013, 09:24 PM. Reason: Added another pic

Comment

Looks great. The more I see the maple boards comparing the Sharkies & the dots, the more the dots just look right/better.
                          Congrats on the Mexi score.
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Looks awesome - silver burst with zebras and the maple fretboard... Although i love sharkies, the offset dots are a refreshing change. That neck joint and looks really comfortable.
                            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                              I'm holding it as I type lol, and I must say, I'm impressed.
                              Grats!

I almost always do that... haha. Gotta have a guitar on the lap if you get on the forum. Should be a rule.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

thanks Jeri.

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                                Looks awesome - silver burst with zebras and the maple fretboard... Although i love sharkies, the offset dots are a refreshing change. That neck joint and looks really comfortable.
                                I dig the offset dots. My first Jackson was a Fusion Plus, so I'm used to them. In the meantime, I've added a couple of other guitars by other manufacturers also with offset dots. It's almost as cool as a blank fretboard

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                                Grats!

I almost always do that... haha. Gotta have a guitar on the lap if you get on the forum. Should be a rule.
                                Model 4 in my lap right now
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X