Rhoads Pro Pro price check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Pro Pro price check?

I have a Rhoads pro pro I'm planning on putting in the classifieds soon. Looking on ebay, looks like prices are about $600. Is this right? Seems low. If it is that low, I figure I'll hang on to it.

I think that's low. A few hundred more.

Comment

If you're going to sell it for that I'd take it.

Comment

If I'd seen a Rhoads Pro selling for $600 on The Bay, I'd certainly have tried to snatch it up. I'll echo the earlier comments here and say $800 (at least). I seem to recall having seen one in Guitar Center's used section on their website for around that price recently.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to list at $800 and go from there. The real question is...how much would it take for you to let her go??

Comment

I've always thought the Pro was a bit over valued. Considering USA Rhoads can be had in the $800 range, I can't see paying that for a Japanese.
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

I see them for sale for a lot more than $600, but I can't say that they actually sell for their asking price. I'd say $600 - 700 is probably in line with a price you'll find an actual buyer. I'd say start high and negotiate down.

Comment

If one has managed to score a RR1 for $500 recently, then yes $600 & $800 is overpriced
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                If one has managed to score aN RR1 for $500 recently, then yes $600 & $800 is overpriced
                Fixed
                "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  If one has managed to score a RR1 for $500 recently, then yes $600 & $800 is overpriced
                  And you know that's an exception and not the rule

Comment

I figure the super bowl halftime show just upped the price of a black RR by at least $200

Comment

I think that's only if it shoots FIRE from the points.

Comment

I know there is a lot of Jackson collectors, including myself. Some things are real important and will detract the value fast
                        If you considered a dead mint one with original case and candy being the top end I would say $1000 isn't unresonable at all...Then you start subtracting
                        Bad or unoriginal pickups -$100
                        less than perfect electronics -$50
                        minor wing dings -$50 to -$250 depending on severity
                        dinged headstock point -$100
                        Broken headstock or wing damage more than 1" long = parts guitar
                        missing any orginal hardware -$50
                        No original case/no candy -$100

So there you go. Whats your guitar worth?

Comment

Working...
                        X