Jackson SDX Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson SDX Transformation

Last edited by Todd Taylor; 02-11-2013, 06:22 PM.

:think:

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Taylor View Post
      [IMG]Jackson 003[/IMG][IMG]Jackson 006[/IMG][IMG]Jackson 008[/IMG]
      Hey Newbie. In order to post a picture, it must be uploaded to a web hosting service. My ISP provides 20MB of free space for me to use. Other people use photobucket (crappy) or other sites.

Find a thread with a picture and "Reply with Quote" on it to see how it's done.

Good luck and look forward to the pictures!

Comment

Last edited by Todd Taylor; 02-11-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi,My wife did the picture's.Here's what I did or I am in the process of doing to this guitar,New pickguard from warmoth,Bill Lawrence L-500XL Humbucker, Chrome hardware,Ordered Chrome Original Floyd Rose,Chrome headstock,fret marker and pickup decal's,Big Brass Block for the Floyd,The Brass block block is a MUST,It make's the guitar Ring!!! And R2 nut,The guitar come's with a R3 nut and this make's the high E string to close to the end of the neck.Now I am thinking about sending the pickguard to Sustainiac pickups and have one installed. I bought this guitar for the neck,It is so Sweet....Tell me what you think!

Comment

The Jackson Sisters,Whitey and Orange Crush!

Comment

to each their own, but i find the SDX to look hideous now
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Thanks Mark,I thought it looked hideous and Generic before,you are right,to each there own

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Taylor View Post
                        Thanks Mark,I thought it looked hideous and Generic before,you are right,to each there own

Why did you buy it then :think: I personally like the black hardware better and I would have went with a black pearloid pick guard or something...

If you like it thats all the matter though
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

I've never experienced fret margin issues with a R3 nut. The R3 nut is interchangeable with the slightly wider R4 which many Jacksons have. The R2 nut, however, is 1 5/8" which really isn't right on a Jackson neck.

Comment

I bought it for the neck and white body,and I had a vision of what I was going to it before I bought it

Comment

Whats up with the logo and the Lo pro trem?
                              Did you swap out the black dot inlays too? All parts neck?
                              I used an R3 nut on mine to correct the string spacing issue R2 was too narrow.
                              I have and SDX upgrade thread here as well.
                              Why would you not install the sustainer system yourself? Real easy to do.
                              Last edited by straycat; 02-11-2013, 09:17 PM.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X