NGD:Jackson Adrian smith SDX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD:Jackson Adrian smith SDX

hi guys thanks to my beautiful wife I got my Adrian smith today and wanted to share some pics.This guitar plays and sounds awesome and now that I have had more time to actually see the build quality I am very impressed so far.sorry for the crappy iPhone pics and please ignore my house we are remodeling.got the whole thing for 349.00 and it was used but looks brand new,plus it came with a dimarzio cliplock strap for free.

Does look brand new. Diggin' the rosewood on white. Congrats.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Nice!! I'm really wanting one of these rosewood models to go with my maple boarded model. I am in total agreement with CFH that the rosewood looks good with the white. The abalone dots look nice too.

Comment

After playing this guitar for a few days I have to say I am diggin this thing.i got lucky and got a nice piece of basswood that is real resonant.unlike others I'm ok with the pickups I really like the bridge pickup.the only gripes I have is I don't like the white pickguard I think it makes the guitar look cheap.going to a black 1 hum when I get a chance and the D string keeps slipping out of tune but a good setup will fix that money well spent in my opinion

Comment

Congrats!! I played one of these in GC on Friday, and I have to say I thought it sounded great. I really liked the bridge pickup too, but for me the neck one sounded awesome.
          My other signature says something funny

Comment

Working...
          X