NGD beater DKMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD beater DKMG

I got this one pretty cheap. I got it just so I can do my first fret level/dress on it so I don't have to have my model 6 or RR5 be the guinea pig. Its in pretty rough shape, and the headstock at some point was split, but oh well.

It has some fender pickup in the bridge. No idea what it is. Any help is appreciated. The guy I bought it from said it came out of his "brother's 1700 dollar strat"

I have a couple of Fender humbuckers in a FSR HH Strat (metalic sunburst) I picked up new in 2010. Never could find much info on them. They have a super 5 way switch that lets you have pretty good stratty tones besides a few others.

Good for low gain Metal.

Comment

Cool. Thanks. All info is appreciated!

My strat loving friend at work isn't here today, I'm going to bring it to him on Monday and see what he says.

Comment

Google brought me to this. Might be what you got
        Since 1977 we've provided millions of parts for Fender Amplifiers, Guitars, Basses and more. From tubes to capacitors, pickups to switches and more! We specialize in parts for Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat, Fender P and Jazz Bass, Fender Twin Reverb, Fender Deluxe and so much more.

Comment

Working...
        X