New pickguard day for the adrian smith sdx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pickguard day for the adrian smith sdx

well decided to do it wasn't sure about the 1 hum thing but im actually really happy with the final outcome.just some helpful tips.you don't have to widen the neck pocket that much on a standard fender guard to get it to fit just taped the 2 guards together grabbed a file and shaped it up.sdx has a h/s/s route was half expecting to see a swimming pool.a standard 11 hole fender pickguard will fit once you shape the neck pocket,here are some pics enjoy.

Looks awesome with 1 hum, just clean up that guard

Comment

still had the plastic on when i took the pics

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Looks bad-ass! Hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by vader13 View Post
            sdx has a h/s/s route
            Thanks.

Comment

Looks great! Nice job Brah...

tj

Comment

next will be an original floyd and a dimarzio super distortion.Also the AS guard is shaped differently than a standard fender guard.the lower horn is thicker.

Comment

Looks like a Jake E Lee model with one hum.
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

You know, my DSX AS sounds great as is, even better than my strat loaded with a Dave Murray PAF/single/SuperD combo. I really didn't need another axe, and was ready to take it back if it didn't sound or play great as is. It did.

Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                    X