1991 Limited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Limited?

I remember seeing pics of a beautiful import Archtop Soloist, I belive it was the 1991 Limited (or something to that effect) that had sharkfins that were half MOP and half abalone.
    I was wondering how often people have seen these come up for sale, and what the going rate is for them?
    I have been trying to find one, but am having ZERO luck! Are they super rare, or just so good that no one parts with them??
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Is that really the going rate? Twice what many used Jackson Custom Shops are going for???
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I saw one for sale a few years ago... I think the guy was asking $2500... can't remember :think:

I even found the ad in my bookmarks because I would go to the site often and dream... but it is long gone now.
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
        Is that really the going rate? Twice what many used Jackson Custom Shops are going for???
        If it was I think you'd see a whole bunch on ebay.

Comment

Last one on ebay went for $1500. They dont come up often, def one on my list of guitars to have though!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

They come up for sale so rarely, that it's tough to gauge the going price for them. That one that sold for $1500 was a bit rough, as I recall. Nicer ones are more likely to hit $2000, I'd say.

Comment

I've seen one go in them UK for $2,200 that was mint. A mint 750XL goes for about $1,000 here and that's where my money would go

Comment

Those have always commanded a hefty price.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Too much "bling" for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X