2006 Jackson soloist atchtop - MIJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Jackson soloist atchtop - MIJ

Hi, this may have been asked already so apologies in advance however i've searched and cant find anything on this. Does anyone know if these were a special run and are they a similar quality to the original Pro's. Also were they made in the same factory as the Charvel pro mod MIJ? Cheers

Haven't seen that before. Nice guitar, don't like the price though. Looks like a mix of DKMG & SLX.
    Poplar? I would have thought it'd be Alder but it says it's a Sam Ash run so anything goes I guess.

Ron?
    Last edited by Force; 04-29-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

oh and affiliation

Comment

If I saw that one I'd think it was just a SLAT6. Weren't there some that came with EMGs?
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

I can't quite tell, does that look 24.75" scale?

Comment

It's a Sam Ash incorrectly called SL2H. There was also a blue flametop version with SD pickups. Retail was about $899.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              It's a Sam Ash incorrectly called SL2H. There was also a blue flametop version with SD pickups. Retail was about $899.
              This.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I thought it was a SLAT6 too. Note also there's no "Professional" on the headstock.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I didn't realize the Sam Ass(hole) SL2H was an arch top. Also only had seen the trans blue one (with Duncans). Good to know for the future.
                  Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

I bought the same guitar for 650 with shipping.. Nice guitar but nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                      I didn't realize the Sam Ass(hole) SL2H was an arch top. Also only had seen the trans blue one (with Duncans). Good to know for the future.
                      If you could replace the fretboard with bound ebony and MOP sharkies, it would be quite nice.

Comment

Thanks for all the info, gonna give this a miss

Comment

Hi there

I recently bought the Sam Ash Soloist for a really good price (380$ with case shipped). It was used but in excellent (almost new) condition.
                          Seeking information about the guitar I contacted the consumer relations department in Jackson/Fender so they could tell me about the Sam Ash Run (the one that I have, the metallic black with EMG's)
                          This was the mail that they sent me:
                          Hello Nicolas, My apologies for the delay, I have been waiting on a reply from our marketing team for Jackson on this model. The information they were able to offer was that we built between 24-48 of these, the bodies were alder with maple through necks, a rosewood fingerboard, EMG 81/85 pickups and a Floyd Rose FR1000 series tremolo, they were manufactured in Japan. Our records show that this serial number was completed January of 2007. Let me know if you have any further questions.
                          It looks like it is quite rare with less than 50 only made.
                          The guitar is just beatuful and plays like a dream. It is very well crafted. The color is a metallic black with matched headstock. The color looks like black, but with light the metallic flakes has some bronze color wich is really beatiful. The guitar sounds awesome unplugged and thorugh the amp has a really thight sound with a focused bottom end.

Comment

Originally posted by darkerknight View Post
                            It looks like it is quite rare with less than 50 only made.
                            yeah sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X