What model is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
    There were some JS and X series guitars in the early 2000's with headstocks like that but I don't know the models.
    Hard to tell from the photo, but isn't that a strat-type bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Grawnday View Post
      Hard to tell from the photo, but isn't that a strat-type bridge?
      I honestly still can't tell what that bridge is. lol.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

a good rule of thumb is:
        if you don't know what model you are buying, and the seller doesn't know what model he is selling, then it was most likely a cheap piece of chinese garbage that was abused by a non player. therefore, pay as little as possible.

Also.....
        never buy an instrument online. new or used, never do an online transaction. craigslist, if you stay local, isn't online selling, its online posting. you still need to buy it in person. this gives you the chance to check it out before money exchanges hands.
        Last edited by pianoguyy; 07-24-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

bridge should be a TOM

Comment

Bridge is TOM. And it is at a pawnshop. But it is 1.5 hour ride and if it was something I could have flipped and made money in, I would have grabbed it. Sometimes you hear about these amazing pawn shop finds. I was hoping this was one.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X