Jackson KV5FR bolted steel coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson KV5FR bolted steel coming

should be here on Monday. It had 4 stars on GC website. I hope it's in better condition then the guitar I returned today.

If it is anything like mine you will be very happy camper! Pics required when you get it.
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

White binding or without? I wanted a bound one in the worst way, they never pop up anymore!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

rob I'm not sure. I'll know tomorrow. look wise I'll be happier with binding but feel I'll be happier without.

Comment

I still have mine, one of the best I've ever had.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

It arrived yesterday. It has a few dings in the body and has taken a shot to the headstock tip. looks like it lost some silver paint and the binding might be loose. look like an easy fix. WOW! What an awesome player. pics probably up tomorrow.

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I've done some work on the headstock damage. probably goins with zebra pickups either white/black or cream/black out of the pickups I have sitting around.

Comment

Looks nice. Congrats!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Meh, these are just little war wounds.....that's a great axe....nice dude...
                    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Glad you got the one with binding. Congrats
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

sweet!

Comment

Working...
                        X