JS 32 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS 32 owners

Found a new JS 32 arch top Dinky for $200 + tax so $212 out the door.
    Quilt top veneer, 2 hums seems like a decent MIC Jackson for the money.Just wondered who here has bought one and what you thought of it.
    I have been very satisfied with my MII Adrian Smith super strat so far.So being an import doesn't kill it for me as long as they play well I'm good.
    Last edited by straycat; 01-21-2014, 04:18 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I haven't seen anyone pick up a new JS series yet. One guy bought a Warrior and I remember another member saying they checked out a Rhoads at a GC. Both had rather positive reviews if my memory is correct.
    Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Searched for the Warrior Thread not sure if it helps but here ya go http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/139...errari+warrior
      Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Thanks I forgot about that thread.

Comment

Yeah no problem man, glad to help!
          Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

I played a JS22 at GC and I thought it was great, especially for the money!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I don't think I can go wrong at that price.
              Needs the fret ends filed and maybe leveled if need be but for $212.00 it seems like a good deal.
              They still Have the Scott Ian ATL 1 hum soloist to but thats $649.00 which is a much better made guitar but I can't go that much for it.$450.00 on a good day maybe.

Comment

There was a new floor model ATL that didn't sell, no bids, on ebay for $414 + shipping ($449 IIRC) in the last couple days. I was watching the time drop off, trying so hard to bid.. But didn't.. That's the next guitar I want but have other things I want right now..
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

The only problem I had with the Warrior so far is the string gauge that came with it. They should be 9-42 but it had something larger. Once I changed them it intonated fine.

At this price they're pretty sweet, the neck is incredible. The board is similar to my DK2 but the neck is thinner, not alot but noticable, really nice.

I thought the JS was still made in India til I just checked. It's China alright, wonder why?
                  Last edited by Force; 01-22-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

While I'm at it, my 2007 JS32DK hasn't had any maintenance to date & it still plays like new. All this 'low end' bashing is overdone. I might have gotten lucky but it's still a JS that is amazing.

Comment

I bought the JS32QM and it is a well built guitar. Only beef was that the stock pups were a little muddy but the mids and highs just sang on it. I ended up putting in a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and an Evo in the neck. The SD was made for this guitar. It screams! The neck is bound and was dressed well...not as good as a high end import or USA but it is still a very nice neck. The finish is beautiful. If you have a couple of great pups laying around this guitar is the perfect platform for hot rodding....for the price, you cannot go wrong.
                      "Rule number one: In my van, it's Rush. All Rush, all the time. No exceptions. Rule number two: Nobody touch the red button. And I mean never touch the red button. Most importantly, rule number three: There's no jerking it in my van!"

Kemper 600 watt Profiling Amp
                      ENGL Powerball II
                      Peavey 5150 4x12 Slant Cab
                      Mesa 4 x 12 Slant Cab
                      Marshall 2x12 Cab

2010 Jackson SL2H Trans Blue
                      1988 Charvel 750XL Trans Cherry Burst
                      1989 Charvel 750XL Trans Cherry Burst Hardtail
                      2011 Jackson DK2M Blue
                      2011 Jackson DK2M Black
                      1987 Charvel Model 2 White
                      2012 Charvel Dimartini Crossed Swords
                      1991 Charvel Dinky 080-SH Blue Crackle
                      1990 Grover Jackson Dinky Trans Purple
                      2010 Jackson Mutt Slime Green
                      2012 Charvel Jap Pro Mod Candy Blue
                      2006 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black
                      2003 Gibson Les Paul R9 Custom Shop Reissue
                      2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro Silverburst
                      2013 Epiphone Plus Top Pro w/ Bonamassa pups
                      2014 PRS SE Custom 24 Emerald Green
                      1987 Tokai Silver Star Strat

Comment

I did lots of mods to my MII AS/SDX and its a great guitar now.Plays like a dream too and I love the neck.
                        I will probably go back and get the guitar.

Comment

I've got a JS series Warrior...thought it was cool looking and wanted to fill a spot on the wall. After a quick set up, the guitar actually plays very good, so good, that I swapped the pups out and put in a couple SD 59s. I play this guitar as much as my CS Charvel. No issues whatsoever with the frets, action, tuning, etc. Very good guitars for the money.

Comment

I decided to put the ATL 1 hum soloist on lay a way they had it marked down to $439.00.
                            The ATL plays great and quite loud acoustically, the guitar vibrates really well too thats a plus in my book.The neck is semi beefy so another plus.
                            Overall build quality is really nice no nasty fret ends to contend with.Neck binding looks great too.
                            I have been jonesing for a 1 hum soloist for years so this should fit the bill for now.
                            Went in to get bridge pins for my Yamaha acoustic and end up buying a Jackson go figure.
                            Last edited by straycat; 01-23-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Was the 32 gone or just a change of heart?

Comment

Working...
                              X