No announcement yet.

JS 32 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 32 has the fret ends hanging out which I can fix but I took a closer look and saw a hump in the neck around 12 thru 17th fret.
    Not horrible actually and I'm sure I could pull a few frets and get the hump out with not much problem.Install a few new frets and level it and be good to go.
    Actually for the low price fixing it wouldn't cost me anything but time.
    I mean the issue is minor and maybe just a fret level might be enough to make it play just fine.I see irregular fret boards a lot so no big deal really.
    Still may pick it up in a few days anyway because its a damn pretty guitar.
    $439 down from $649 I think the ATL was a better guitar for the money.
    Last edited by straycat; 01-23-2014, 10:02 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

congrats man! I always dug the ATL signature. I wish I could afford one and drop a decent pick-up in there. Cool guitar and great fuckin' album.
      Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Probably put an RS super pot in and a Duncan Distortion.

Comment

Got some info from Fender and found that all the ATL's were done in June of 2012.
          The guy on the phone was nice and very into the Jackson stuff plus quite knowledgeable about the line which was cool.
          I asked if there was any way I can find out which in the run mine is.He did a search but couldn't confirm it.
          Last two digits are 42 so it made sense to both of us that could be the sequence number.
          Really nice guy and went out of his way to help me.
          P.S. first two digits are 12 so at least we now know the MIC year designation location in the serial numbers.

Comment

Working...
          X