Good deal on a warrior professional xl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on a warrior professional xl

You cannot kill the metal! The metal will live on!

Ha. This is the yet to be determined model featured in the recent post 'Warrior Experts Needed'.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Hmmm just noticed that it doesnt have the professional logo on the headstock idk how i missed that before that shouldve been obvious. But i noticed the seriel appears to be J00xxx which equals 90-95 jackson professional??? hmmmm interesting

Comment

Has to be a Japan only model... pretty cool!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I don't think it's a J-serial. The other thread said it was "00".
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Idk i cant really tell but it appears to be j00 but i could be wrong

Comment

Fastmerc from the other thread said he got the serial from the seller, and it starts with 00.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Did they id it?

Comment

Seller claims it's a Warrior Pro XL, but as before, I haven't seen any evidence the Warrior Pro lived long enough to get an XL version. As well, the serials changed to reflect the year, regardless of their place in the production chain, so my 1991 Phil Collen Archtop has a J1 serial. My 1990 Warrior Pros had J0 serials. My 1991 Warrior Pros had J1 serials. This cannot be a 1990 Warrior Pro because it has 2 hums, not 3 slanted singles, doesn't have the angled board end, has a rosewood board, doesn't say Professional on the head, doesn't have the mini-switch for the mid-sweep, and I bet if someone actually went down there to check it would find it's 2.5" scale.

That leaves 2 possibilities: a WRXT neckthrough proto or a recent India-made that got the wrong headstock by accident, or even a proto of that model.

However, the 2-hum USA WR1 did not appear until the 2001 catalog, along with the WRXT, which should have been a bolt-on (according to the catalog).

From what I understand of the later JacksonStars models, this most closely fits the TN-02 spec.

Comment

Nice, thanks for all the good information i do feel sorry for whoever buys this expecti,g to get what the title says, so many misinformed people out there and sellers taking advantage of that.

Comment

Did anyone notice the trem isn't a Schaller? Jt500 on it. Pretty sure its a MF exclusive or something
                      It's pronounced soops

Comment

That is a 1995 or higher warrior, definitely not a professional. The trem is NOT a Schaller, It is the cheap knock off that JAckson put on the performer series. I'm surprised the music zoo would pull that crap, unless there is no affiliation? That guitar is worth about $300, $250.00, with out the EmG's. Steer clear. Cheers!

Comment

There is no information suggesting there were any 2-hum import Warriors made prior to 2000, much less in the mid-90's Performer line.

Trems and pickups and tuners and such are held on with screws, which means they can easily be swapped at any time, which means you cannot always determine the model from the hardware.

If it did come with a Schaller, it's easy enough to assume that the previous owner knew they'd get screwed when they sold it, so they traded hardware from a lesser model.

There is no indication this guitar is only worth $300. It's a neckthrough Jackson. We know it's an import, and until it's determined what model it is and where it was made, there is no reason to believe it's a POS.

Sups: I keep forgetting MF has a ton of retarded exclusives like this - you may be right on that. Since you're in DFW, have you been to look at it? I don't generally trust stores to report Jackson neckthrough serials accurately - too easy for them to "miss" leading characters like "MF" for the MF exclusives or whatnot, or just not know how to tell a "0" from anything else.

Comment

Don't overlook the possibility of it being a china knockoff ether. Like the firebird our member KingV here bought from rareelctricguitars for like 400 bucks. It was neckthru, rosewood board crappy floyd, etc etc....

If you look at their Vinnie Vincent V it has a Jackson branded floyd,, so like Matt said, you can't say it's this year or that by what hardware is on it,,,all that can and does get swapped all the time.

Just sayin

MOSHON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Someone recently purchased the Warrior in question and was on the Jackson facebook page about a week ago looking for info regarding the model. Hopefully the guy got a quality guitar.
                              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                              X