No announcement yet.

NGD - KVMG Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see the pics at Jackson's site, so I was not aware of that. I typically avoid the site since getting into building WR-M mutts for the last few years. As well, despite the love I have for the Jacksons I own, there's not much in their product range that has interested me. I don't like Strat-style shapes, so that includes the PC-1, Soloist, and Dinky; I've already had a Rhoads and sold it; I sold the WR-1 I had; sold the KV-2 I had; not a fan of the Kelly body once it's strapped on; I already have a KV2T; and aside from the Floyded WR bolt-neck models, the imports in general have not interested me.

Were it not for the ultra-low price of this one, I wouldn't have bothered with it.

I did spend a lot of time with it yesterday, and it's a great axe IMO. I don't know if it's the 81 or what, but the mid-spike that is inherent to the V body style seems even more pronounced in this one. Maybe it's just because I've been playing WRs for so long, but through my mid-spiky JCM800, it took some getting used to.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think you got a great price and I don't care if it's broke. If you can fix it and make it work then you'll have the last laugh on everyone who doubted you bro! Best of luck and I think it looks like a killer guitar IMHO. HNGD!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I spent the last 3 days with it, and it's definitely a killer axe! As long as you don't go into it thinking it's going to be the 1990 Pros all over again, I think anyone would be happy with one.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
        X