Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

My first post, hehehe...

First, thanks a lot to Toejam... and sorry for my bad english, I try to improve it.
    I´m from Spain and I'm the happy and proudly owner of some japanese guitars. For me, Chushin Gakki (sadly closed) has made some of the best guitars I've ever played.

From left to right... Charvel 5fx, Charvel 650xl, Jackson Stars SL128 (not sure), Grover Jackson SL-P 80, Jackson Stars JPSL 170HH, Jackson Dinky Reverse, Jackson DR5 and Charvel Fusion Plus
    Bottom: Jackson Stars RR138 (not sure) and Grover Jackson RR-D 120.

In transit is a Grover Jackson unknown model, neckthru with reverse headstock. When arrives, I'll put some pic, maybe you can help me to know the model :think:

Welcome! Nice collection dude!

Comment

Sweet, I love the Japanese Jacksons, and Charvels also.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Welcome, Botigo. Nice collection, I never see the Japanese market Grover Jackson or Stars models in my part of the world.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Very nice and welcome!!
          Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Welcome and nice group of J/Cs!

Comment

Nice collection! I've been wanting a Jackson Stars RR for quite some time but they are hard to come by.

Comment

Welcome on board!!!
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Welcome aboard! Nice family you've got...

Comment

Thank you very much to all for your welcome

Yes, I'm very happy with my collection. And yes, it's very difficult to see those Grover and Stars if you're not living in Japan or some other countries in the east. But you can seek in some pages, and maybe you'll find something interesting at a reasonable price. I see some pages all the days trying to find a SL in trans red with black hardware...

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X