Ngd: Mij y2kv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd: Mij y2kv

Its no secret I've been dying for a Y2KV for ages, just haven't been able to afford one. Last week I sold one of my KV2Ts, and while the last thing I needed was another guitar, I just couldn't pass this one up on eBay for the price. The problem is that now I absolutely love how the body shape feels, and I REALLY want a USA Y2KV.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Dude Y2KVs are awesome! Nice score there, I think I saw that one on ebay not too long ago. I recently got a RGF Y2KV.

Comment

im lost. did they make a import version or is that one of the "fakes" ? regardless im pissed i missed it on ebay. please tell !!!

Comment

I didn't know they did an MIJ version. :think: The finish is unfortunate but nice score!
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Patrick likes it too
          Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Patrick approves of Jackson's!

And yeah they did a very small number of imports. I think I remember something like 50 for promotional and 50 for dealers? Not sure, but the finish is one of my favorite things about it!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Love it! Congrats.

Comment

When was it for sale, I missed it on eBay also?

Comment

Looks great!!! HNGD!

Comment

Nice score!

This looks like it:
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Yup, very few of them made just before they shut down Ft Worth. I had one (same finish). Couldn't abide the neck profile. Too wide and thin for me. Plus the rosewood...
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice score Rob. Good price too. It looks great on the wall with the others. Stock Pickups?

BTW Which 2T did you sell?
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Yup, that's the one. I couldn't pass it up at that price, I was surprised I was the only one bidding at the end, I just broke the reserve at $400. I think if he had titled the ad accordingly it probably would have gone for a bit more. Glad he didn't! Yeah stock DD pickups, Ill probably leave this one alone, maybe put some real Duncans in it if anything. And I sold the natural KV2T, guy on CL from NY state wanted it so I shipped it up there.

Comment

Congrats dude but are you sure this is legit? The tuning pegs seem way out of alignment

Nice KVPro there!
                            Last edited by DV8; 03-15-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I remember those. Nice score, Rob!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X