RRMG and RRTMG country of origin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRMG and RRTMG country of origin?

I have been searching all over the place and have gotten 100 different answers on where these two guitars are being made.
    I have heard they are going to be made in mexico but the plant isnt ready,i have heard indonesia,the moon,mars ect.
    I cant drop 800 bucks without knowing where the guitar is made. So if anyone knows,please tell.

The 2012 and 2013 models were made in Indonesia. I'll guess the 2014's will be Indonesian made as well.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I was told they were moving production to mexico
      Last edited by superev1l; 04-28-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I doubt that'll happen.

Forget about where it's made & judge each instrument individually. I have guitars from Japan, India, China, Indonesia, Korea...........you name it, all have been pretty good to date.

Comment

I heard this too, just an FYI Indo serials start with IWJ, so you can always ask the seller so you know what you’re getting
          …..Ditto what Force said, my indo SL2 plays great.
          Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Got a 2012 KVMG recently and it's a smoking guitar. I've had about a dozen Japan-made Jacksons over the years and this one is well-worth $800 new IMO.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Im going to have to travel to try one out,but i really want one

Comment

Working...
              X