No announcement yet.

Imminent NGD,Chris Broderick pro series soloist-snow white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx,used it for the first time in anger at band practice the other night,sounds awesome,for a passive p'up,the Dimarzio's really deliver the goods,sounds good coil tapped too,nice n bright.

Comment

What kind of DiMarzios?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        He's a classical guy Alvin, he likes the body low with the neck high.
        Cool, thanks.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That looks really nice! Congrats. From the looks, and reviews I have heard, for the money, it would be hard to justify the USA version of one of these I think.
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

They're Chris Broderick designed p'ups,particular to this model,also the tone control is a push/pull and only works when pulled,whilst in it acts as a bypass,apparently,according to Mr Broderick,this preserves the tonal integrity of the p'ups!

Comment

There's no way I could justify spending£2500-£4000 on the US version,ok so u dont get the quilt finishes,ebony board and top end floyd,but once u got it strapped on n give it some,u dont really notice!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshall76 View Post
                They're Chris Broderick designed p'ups,particular to this model,also the tone control is a push/pull and only works when pulled,whilst in it acts as a bypass,apparently,according to Mr Broderick,this preserves the tonal integrity of the p'ups!
                Oh, that's pretty sweet!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet detail with the tone circuit.
                  DiMarzio Endorsee
                  www.dimarzio.com
                  Morley Endorsee
                  www.morley.com
                  "Intelli-Shred" author
                  www.myspace.com/intellishred
                  NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Been thinking about getting the 7 string version of this myself. Thanks for the review! How is the 12" radius fretboard with the Floyd? That's been my main concern since you can't really adjust individual string height with the curvature of the 12" radius.

Comment

First, congrats on the guitar. I would really love to get my hands on this exact model. Now, onto offtopic - if I reposition the strap button on my guitar ( regular superstart shape) like on this guitar, would it balance the same way as this one (body low, neck high)?

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                        Been thinking about getting the 7 string version of this myself. Thanks for the review! How is the 12" radius fretboard with the Floyd? That's been my main concern since you can't really adjust individual string height with the curvature of the 12" radius.
                        Have'nt come across any issues,works fine,performs all the usual tricks with no probs(and I use it alot),the only thing i noticed,when I first played it was it was quite easy to pull the high E string off the 'board,but my playing has adapted to this and is no longer an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Iivari View Post
                          First, congrats on the guitar. I would really love to get my hands on this exact model. Now, onto offtopic - if I reposition the strap button on my guitar ( regular superstart shape) like on this guitar, would it balance the same way as this one (body low, neck high)?
                          It doesnt hang body low neck high,it hangs level,but it does sit comfortably into that position if thats your thing.I think it was designed this way(apart from the obvious classical playing style connection) due to the body bieng offset in favour of the lower half,and if the strap button was lower it may try to naturally tilt forward,I know that doesnt really answer your question but its all the answer I can give!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
                            Sweet detail with the tone circuit.
                            Yeah,after spending some time with it,not sure it makes that much difference,it is cool if u wanna go from sounds with the tone rolled off to full tone sounds quickly tho,favourite toy at the mo is the kill switch!

Comment

Has anyone fitted a D Tuna to their Floyd,does it impede pulling back on the bar?

Comment

Originally posted by marshall76 View Post
                                Has anyone fitted a D Tuna to their Floyd,does it impede pulling back on the bar?
                                Yes. To use a D-Tuna you have to block the Floyd, so there is no pull up.

Comment

Working...
                                X