Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying Professional Fusion

Hello from Sweden!

I'm looking to get my first Jackson and my local guitar store has this beuty for sale:

They can't really tell much about it and I can't find much either. I'm heading there tomorrow
    but it would be nice to know more exactly what guitar it is. They want $590 for it, worth it?
    Worth knowing is that music equiptment in general is more expensive here in Sweden than in the USA.

Thanks guys!

Looks like a Fusion Plus...they only appear in the 1992 catalogue.
    The price may be high by North American standards, but it seems to be in great shape.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I think Mudlark is correct. Looks like a Fusion Plus. It should have a 5-way selector. I've never seen a white one. Looks great

Gear over here is more expensive too. I paid $500 for my Plus more than a decade ago. For the condition that one looks to be in, $590 doesn't seem bad to me. They are excellent guitars
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Fusion professionals are some of the best made in Japan Jacksons ever.You need that guitar and the price is fair for its condition.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I checked the 1992 catalogue and it has to be a Fusion Plus like you say.
          Good to hear that it's a nice guitar!
          I'll let you know if I become a Jackson owner today

Comment

Yesterday was a good day. Really love my new Jackson!
            Was in great condition and I even got a $120 discount.

[IMG][/I

Comment

Originally posted by Purgatory View Post
              Thanks for all the replies. I checked the 1992 catalogue and it has to be a Fusion Plus like you say.
              Good to hear that it's a nice guitar!
              I'll let you know if I become a Jackson owner today
              Awesome score, not many guitars play better, It is also 24.75 scale. I have 2 of them, killer guitars.

Comment

Working...
              X