X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost pissed myself laughing...

So I was browsing for an RRXMG and came across this

minion guitars

Damn near fell off my chair laughing, when did these `minion` series get released? I`m almost tempted to buy one at the price for shits and giggles and come in an array of colours. They also sell `minion` dinkys lol.

Epic.

I need to get one of these! Only $199 shipped to the U.S for the Dinky.
    22.5" scale should be interesting.
    -Rick

Comment

I want to get one for each of my kids. Andertons saying delivery in October for the dinkies.

More erosion of the brand? Discuss.

Comment

Damn! Never heard of these before. Seems kind of interesting, indeed!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, if I had kids, Baby Metal would get serious competition from kids who actually played

Fuck it, might get one each for my niece and nephew.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dinky little things, aren't they?
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Midget Metal, man. Glad to see Jackson embracing the possibility. Just need a US dealer. So far they're only in Eurape and Can'tada
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I may have just ordered myself a pink miniature Dinky... you know, for my errr... Niece! yes, that works... my Niece...

Comment

Nice.

My Niece and Nephew might be getting a pair of them for Christmas from Uncle Newc

Comment

Looks like I found a Christmas gift for my 4 year old. Already sent to grandma who is conveniently located in the UK and we are spending Christmas in UK this year. Perfect!!!!

Comment

At the store, people would come in looking for a guitar for their kid. I always asked how old, because ---
                      At 8, you should be buying a full size guitar (and then I would have to explain that full-size is about scale length, not body size). If they are younger, you can get the 3/4 sized guitars and keep them until they are about 10.

I had no rules for 2/3 and 1/2 sized guitars.

Comment

Have a red one on order for xmas.

Comment

Fuck yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                            At the store, people would come in looking for a guitar for their kid. I always asked how old, because ---
                            At 8, you should be buying a full size guitar (and then I would have to explain that full-size is about scale length, not body size). If they are younger, you can get the 3/4 sized guitars and keep them until they are about 10.

I had no rules for 2/3 and 1/2 sized guitars.
                            I'm sure that works great for a Hello Kitty Strat, but I want them to swing a fucking Rhoads

If I can find one of those older JacksonStars/GroverJackson Kellys with the built-in speaker, I'd get 'em one of those.

Hell if they did a Warrior, you know I'd have one, probably for myself

Comment

Show some respect.
                              We never did the Hello Kitty. How embarrassing would that have been.
                              We did the Hannah Montana, both the acoustic and the electric.
                              CLASSY

But they were only brought in from Thanksgiving until New Years.
                              The rest of the year it was actual guitars, some of which were 3/4 sized.

Comment

Working...
                              X