Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson JS30 made in japan (personal opinion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JS30 made in japan (personal opinion)

My Cousin bought this guitar (used) like 2 or 3 years ago, it is a 2001 js30 dinky made in japan with cvr pickups and poplar body. He paid US$215 (i am from chile). 1 year ago i decided to buy his guitar and i started to play it, 100% stock without modifications, played it for 1 year non-stop then the switch died and after that the pots died too (my style of playing is savage). It feels like a new guitar even tho its a pretty old guitar, nothing wrong with it, sounds pretty good.

The pickups are a bit weak, you can't play metal with them, they almost sounds like single coil pickups, im pretty sure the newer cvr has more gain (i hope).

The tuners are weak too, u MUST use it with the locking nut.

The pots and switch died in my hands then i installed a new alpha switch and died too

The bridge: love it, nothing wrong with it, now i know why they use it with the js's and the expensive dk models.

The neck is pretty THIN even thinner than my dk2s, it is a pretty cool neck loved it.

I love the feel the dkmg body has it makes a huge diff for me(i have a 2001 dkmg) , that's why i sold the js30 mij.

If you dont know what guitar to buy, this is yout guitar definitely!! If you like metal, just buy some dimarzio's or seymour's and ur done.

have u played this guitar? what's ur opinion?

bye!

My youtube channle in case u wanna check how this jck sounds

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoC...TAW5xgix3XajXQ
    [SoUnDcLoUd]

Sounds good, nice skills.
    Did you read the date stamps to conclude it's a 2001?
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
    X