Ngd: Cow 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd: Cow 7

I want to have one seven string in my arsenal and finally found a COW 7. Mainly play 6's but having a Jackson 7 is so much better than having a Ibanez 7.

I always wanted one of those. I considered buying one of the CS guitars that DCGL had that Christian didn't want for some reason or another. Wonder where those are now...

I love everything about the design and layout. And all black! Who wouldn't absolutely love that! Grats!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The customs Christian didn't want (and several he did want, but sold off for other, ahem, recreational things) still make the rounds at sevenstring.org and on evilBay.

The Japanese COWs are quality guitars. I still want one of the red ones - that red with blue pearl is awesome - but I haven't seen one at a non-insane price.
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Ah... Yeah, the MIJ COWs are pretty much no holds barred high quality instruments. They were still making them the old fashioned way even when Jackson USA was starting to transition to more CNC.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
          I still want one of the red ones - that red with blue pearl is awesome - but I haven't seen one at a non-insane price.
          Local shop has a masterbuilt KV in that color. I so want it but I've already bought two custom selects this year and have a guitar from Sully on order that I need to pay for. It's so pretty that I can ignore the reverse headstock.

Comment

That is awesome! I don't play seven strings, but that I think I would.

Comment

Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Jackson Christian Olde Wolbers Dinky Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of...

I don't like red guitars ...

Comment

Awesome

I've moved away from seven strings over the last couple of years but my COW7 is still the best sounding guitar I've owned. Had a CS7 (that gorgeous maple stealth) for a while and couldn't justify keeping it because of the COW. Great guitars.

Comment

I love my COW7, but don't really like playing 7 strings. Also, I think it needs a new nut and possibly tuners. They seem cheap. I really want a COW6 but haven't played one, so I'm not sure how it compares. Maybe someday I will spring for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                    I love my COW7, but don't really like playing 7 strings. Also, I think it needs a new nut and possibly tuners. They seem cheap. I really want a COW6 but haven't played one, so I'm not sure how it compares. Maybe someday I will spring for one.
                    I am not a big 7 string player either but I like to keep on around and the COW is a cheaper option then buying the Jackson B7 that keeps tempting me.

I am surprised how light the guitar is for being mahogany. Maybe this because all my dinky's are over 8lbs due to brass blocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X