No announcement yet.

Jackson Stealth LT Professional bridge pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd think they'd read the same. Mine says 10.8.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      You'd think they'd read the same. Mine says 10.8.
      me too but so far I've seen at least 6 different readings on these stickers.

I make an effort to checkout every Jackson I come in contact with. I've owned a lot over the years. and yea before it goes there, I've cross checked what is supposed to come in a guitar vs. to see if all J92c = JH-2 (10.8) and no its all over the place, 10.2, 10.8. 10.5, 9.9 it goes on and on.

not sure what jackson was thinking.

Comment

also a note I have about these wierd JH-2 pickups, production year has nothing to do with it either, so 1990 - 1995 they are all over the place and not like all the 10.8s are from 1991 or something. its all screwy.

Comment

I once read that:
          "10.8" indicates 10.8mm distance each pole-piece so that's 54.0mm (2.125'') from bottom E to top E, quite wider than Seymour Duncan trembuckers." yoko5000

Comment

In this case, we're talking about 10.8k and how much output the pickup should have. Jackson doesn't seem to be consistent on this.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Are you sure that it is a resistance ? At any sticker on this pictures I can't see "k" or "kOhm". Once I had J90C, the sticker says "10,8" but resistance was almost 15 kOhm.

Comment

I'll do a measurement comparison to see if that is it.

Comment

Working...
                X