NGD Jackson Fusion Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Jackson Fusion Pro

has arrived, it's in great shape and the neck is not paper thin (I was worried about that)
    it's actually really comfy. The tone knob when the wah effect is off is a.............? tone knob? or mid boost?
    Regardless the bridge pickup sounds like ass so it's coming out LOL! don't know what a good match for this would be though since I believe it's Basswood.
    anyways pics from now (I'm going to clean it up polish the frets etc and take fresh pics after.
    the only bummer...........................smoker, the case fucking reeks YUCK.
    Now this really makes me want the ATT even more

If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Beauty. I have a few of those. EMG 85/SA/SA in one, Super Distortion in the bridge of another, and I think JB's in the other ones. Can tell you the SD is ice pick bright. Other ones all sound great- actually really dig the EMG.

Comment

only if the made a short scale RR fusion.

Comment

Love my Fusion Pro with the stock pickups. I have another with an EMG81 / EMG S setup and 18 volts.

Comment

Nice, my all black fusion with SD Blackouts is my main gigging guitar with the band. Have another fusion with the trans blue finish, and am really suprised at the difference in neck of both of them. I really like my black ones neck, has like a quatersawn effect on the back of the neck and very thin. Trans one is a fatter neck and no quatersawn. They defo vary a little in palayability etc
          Last edited by drewbag; 11-27-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
            If I ever am in the position to get a CS, it will be a Fusion Rhoads
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Wow, Man that's nice. I have always like white body guitars with black hardware. I just found a 2001 Jackson DR3 it has those Duncan Designed pickups in it, I would have preferred the stock Jackson pickups over these.

Comment

That's a beaut! Bummer about the smoke smell.
                Love my white Charvel SDK.

Originally posted by AAEA View Post
                I have plans for a short scale "CRR build" someday. There's a too expensive neck I've got my eye on, and I would need to build a body, and...

...someday

Congrads on the Fusion!
                Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Working...
                X