No announcement yet.

Is This a Jackson DR3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference in manufacturer is true, I compared the new one I just bought off ebay with the one that came on the guitar, and the one that came on the guitar looks the same but there are differences I can see in the metal. The original was dirty , but wipe it down with lighter fluid and a rag and the gunk came right off. The one I bought came off a DK2. I ended up just swapping all the screws/intonation,locking screws that hold the blocks in and the blocks. The screws look a little smaller then the original, that's why I replaced all off them, plus they were rusty. I will upload pictures later on today.Well off to bed work in 3 hours and it's 4:45am, Damn guitar kept me up all night lol.

Comment

Just an update. I ending up fixing up and cleaning this guitar and just sold it today for $300 CND.

Comment

This RR5 is in your area. $375 OBO with a hard case. Heck of a deal for a Japanese Pro neck thru.
        Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that yesterday, Hamilton is like 45 min drive for me. So I might go down and check it out. I see your from east coast as well Mudlark.

Comment

Yeah, I'm in NS.
            I keep an eye out for Jacksons on kijiji all across Canada.
            Last edited by Mudlark; 12-23-2015, 11:24 PM.
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Nice. I great to meet people from Canada on forums. It seems most are from the US.

Comment

Working...
              X