Jackson Dominion Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dominion Pro

Jackson Dominion Pro (Mark Morton Signature)
    Dominion Pickups with 2 coil split switches
    Unfinished oiled neck with ebony fingerboard.

Pictures with '86 Les Paul Custom.

Got this 2 months ago and it plays great. Only drawback is the price which is too much for Made in Indonesia.

Dominion by Anthony

Dominion by Anthony

Dominion by Anthony

looks great. welcome to the forum
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I prefer the black/gold Dominions. Fantastic quality pics, I could learn a thing or two.
      If it's built and plays as well as it looks, I wouldn't give the country of manufacture a second thought.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

That's the problem with signature guitars, they cost more than their equivalent in non-signature. But sounds like you're happy with it and it's a handsome guitar I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
          That's the problem with signature guitars, they cost more than their equivalent in non-signature. But sounds like you're happy with it and it's a handsome guitar I must say.

Sorta depends. For instance this has features that would be custom shop only so it is of value. The LTD KH-602 though you are paying for kinda pointless features so in that case it is a bad deal. I would get an Eric Johnson strat though because I like all the features it has although there is only one Eric Johnson song I have heard in my life!
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
            Sorta depends. For instance this has features that would be custom shop only so it is of value. The LTD KH-602 though you are paying for kinda pointless features so in that case it is a bad deal. I would get an Eric Johnson strat though because I like all the features it has although there is only one Eric Johnson song I have heard in my life!
            That's why it costs a lot more than a regular Pro Jackson. Signature will add something to the price, different feature will add even more.

Comment

What are you using for your soft fill lighting? Those are really decent pictures of black guitars. Good job and nice guitars!
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I have been wanting to try one for a while now. That is just a great looking guitar. How does it feel compared to the Les Paul?
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                X