Can someone help me identify this King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me identify this King V

Bought myself this last night, originally believed it to be a KVXT as the name of the product was 'Jackson King V KVX Trans Amber (Pre-Owned)'. As I woke up this morning I had another look at it and realised it looks a fair bit different from a KVXT. Could anyone identify it for me, thanks in advance. (Product is imaged in the link below)
    The Jackson King V KVX Trans Amber (Pre-Owned) is available at guitarguitar. Free next day delivery on orders over £199 or click and collect. You can even trade in your old music gear towards the purchase

A hardtail version of the KVX10?

Comment

KVX10D I think.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The KVX10 appeared in the early 2000's catalogues as a string thru model with sharkfin inlays.
        The first KVX10 with a tremolo and sharkfins was in the 2006 catalogue.
        For some reason, neither KV's have the 'D' in the model name like the other 10D models...but, catalogues are full of errors.

Should be an early-mid 2000s KVX10 with a serial in the 965xxxx-975xxxx range.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by wrldeatr7 View Post
          A hardtail version of the KVX10?
          Well, it's got a tune-o-matic bridge and not an actual hard tail.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Funny, have been looking at that one too!

Comment

Working...
            X