Jackson PS4 Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PS4 Korea

I have old korean Jackson ps4 from 1998. Now it is time to make some changes. I need to put new lockig tremolo, volume and tone pots, 5 switch control and output jack. Ofcourse i will change pickups. Can anyone tell me if I can change JT500 tremolo with Schaller FR(germany), what pots do I need(ohm) and which output jack can i put in it. Thank you very much for answer!!!! You will help me a lot!!!!

are you sure you want to spend all that money in a 20 years old korean made jackson?

Comment

Yes, a Schaller trem will fit. Not a Floyd Rose Original, but an actual Schaller FR with the shorter string lock screws.
      500k pots and any brand jack will work.
      -Rick

Comment

'98 Korea? What's the serial?
        All '98's I've seen were Japanese. Korean models were '95-'96ish, maybe some '97's.
        Last edited by Mudlark; 01-18-2016, 04:49 PM.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
          '98 Korea? What's the serial?
          All '98's I've seen were Japanese. Korean models were '95-'96ish, maybe some '97's.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
            Yes, a Schaller trem will fit. Not a Floyd Rose Original, but an actual Schaller FR with the shorter string lock screws.
            500k pots and any brand jack will work.
            how long string lock screws???

Comment

Originally posted by zbaljak1 View Post
              I expect that's earlier than '98, but I can't be 100% sure. Those serial numbers aren't date-coded.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
              X