Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying this Guitar

Hey guys,

I'm new here so if I post in the wrong place I apologize. Anyway there is a guy that has this Jackson available. He got it in a trade so he doesn't know a lot about it. I haven't gone to check it out in person just yet, trying to arm myself with knowledge first. I've been searching around but it's hard to find any hard info on it. I know it's a lower line guitar, but just trying to figure out what the model it actually is. Looks like it has had after market pups put in (at least the bridge) and it has a licensed Floyd rose. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Serial is Nhj1103864

Inferno Red JS32 Rhoads made in India 2011. Indian Cedro body, JT580LP tremolo and came with CVR2 passive Jackson pups. They looked like Jackson logo'd EMG's.
    Could be the Jackson logo was removed from the bridge pickup?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Mudlark; 06-21-2016, 01:31 PM.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

That's what I thought it was but wasn't sure. A lot of the JS32s I found online had the string through body. Most of the time I see bridge pickups swapped and not neck. So I thought maybe the neck pup was stock. I appreciate the help though! He's asking $200, I'm gonna go check it out this weekend. Doesn't look like its in too bad of condition. Do you know what the going price for these are these days?

Comment

$200 if it's mint. By the looks of that, closer to $150 if it plays ok. They're reasonable guitars for low end model but they're still low end.

Comment

That's what I figured. I have a Line 6 cab he's interested in trading for. It's the Spider, so it was only like $299 new. I was only asking $100-$150 for it so if he goes for the trade I think it'll be a decent extra guitar. I have a lot of other guitars, but no RR style anymore. Thanks for the input.

Comment

MSRP was $533 in 2011 and street price would've been in the $300 ballpark.
            I'll second Force's statement.

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/8...-Randy-Rhoads/
            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
            X