Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help to Identify my Jackson Guitar

Hello, fellow members of JFC Online.

I'm here because I'm in need of your wisdom!

I have a Jackson guitar which i want to sell but i don't know exactly the type.

the things i know:

Jackson Randy Rhoads Flying V, Duncan Designed Pickups, made in japan, serial number 9784388, bought approx. 2006 - 2007 in Europe.

I hope you can help me, i would be very grateful

Pics are best since they can rule out any guesswork.
    But, if you bought the guitar new, and it doesn't say 'Professional' on the headstock, you've probably got an RX10D. Serial suggests '06-'07, but removing the neck and checking the date stamps in the pocket are the most accurate way to date those numbers because they can be inconsistent.

Does this look correct?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Thank you very much!!! Yeah it looks exactly like this, so i think you're right. I'm not sure i want to remove the neck though, pretty sure you nailed it.
      It has small abrasions(is this the right word?) on the edges, but still works fine. For how much you think i could sell it (approx.) ?

here is a picture of the beauty....Not really sure i want to sell it...

This website is for sale! pl.vc is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pl.vc has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      Last edited by Metalcoholic; 08-07-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

You can find them used in North America in the $300 range, even less occasionally.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
        X